Saturday, August 6, 2016

Hello Again!


Well hello again! It has been a long time since I have posted here on my blog. A few years I think. I used to love posting to my blog but business has been in the way. Starting today, I will be posting at least once per week.



So I've been taking college courses (12 units), managing my online sticker business, working full-time and of course being a mom. We've been really busy with baseball... only one left in high school. Chase will be a senior. Crazy, where has time gone. Proud to say his high school baseball team... Buchanan Bears were TRAC, Valley, State and National Champions this year! What a great baseball team! Oh and I am the webmaster for the school baseball team. You can check out the website here


I've been so busy working full time at a new job that I have been at for about 3 months. I like it... so far. We will see what happens. I was promised some things and haven't seen them yet. On my breaks or lunchtime, I am designing new stickers for my shop. I take my macbook with me everyday to work. But lately I haven't felt very creative. This weekend has been really good and relaxing so I've been able to add a few new sticker sheets. You can check out my store here. I do have to say I am super excited to say that I visited the NEW Hobby Lobby in Fresno today! Yes! Finally a store locally that will have everything!


Today at Hobby Lobby I picked up the new HORIZONTAL Happy Planner! This is rare because you cannot buy at Michael's. Yes, I am so excited to be able to drive a few minutes to Hobby Lobby!

Well, we've been watching the 2016 Olympics. What an opening ceremony! I loved it but I just couldn't stay up late enough to watch the torch. I tried Well, tomorrow will be pool day with the family in the afternoon. In the morning I will work on my sticker orders and desing some new listings. I'm looking forward to a relaxing day before work on Monday. Next week we will be leaving down south for a baseball tourney in Hunington Beach. Yes, the beach. I can't wait. I plan on sitting at the beach sometime during the weekend.

Chow for now,

Cherie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...