Thursday, January 11, 2018

Hello Nail Strip Gal - Color Street with Cherie


So let me tell you a little about my favorite so far in 2018! Color Street nail strips! These are pure awesomeness! This company started in June 2017 so it is still in the ground floor opportunity for anyone who loves nail polish and would like to start a business. 


Now there are a so many designs to choose from in our catalog and website. Solids, glitters and pattern designs. During each season, new styles are offered. As you can see below it's Valentine's Day season so we have some pretty awesome nail strips. I currently have two of the nails strips on my nails right now. On my Facebook Group page... Nail Strip Gal (you should join) I also show a video of me applying my latest nails strips. I did them last night! Seriously ladies, they are really easy. Even teenagers can apply these nail strips

 

See... look at my nails! I've used two of the Valentine's Day nail strips. You can mix and match and be creative. Or just wear one solid set. Below are the nail strips I just took off. They still looked good but figured I would get into the Valentine's season!

Now we offer a FREE sample so you can try before you buy. Yes, I will send you a free sample. Please go to my Facebook Page Nail Strip Gal and view the photos of the current sample colors I have in stock. Send me a message, comment on Facebook or here that you would like a sample. Please tell me what color and I will be happy to mail one out to you. Of course I would need your mailing address too. Once you get these on... you will love them!

Here is a photo of how the samples are mailed out to you. They include a sealed Twosie sample, alcohol pad to clean off your nail, a mini nail file, cuticle stick, business card and instructions on how to apply. The nail Twosie samples are normally used on the pinky and ring finger. Now if you have shorter nails, you can actually get 4 nails out of it. When the nail strips are in the sealed package they are 94% dry.



Above photo shows how the nail strips come in a full package. If you have shorter nails, yo ucan actually get 2 full sets of nails plus extras. These strips are also perfect for toes too! No tools needed, no heat, just simply put on your nails! So, that's it for now... you can shop on my website here. Once going into the website, and get ready to check out, please choose to shop from my current event... No Party Here - Order Here link.

Shine on!

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...