Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Baseball and Softball Season is starting! Yay!

https://www.scottsmarketplace.com/buy/22953/save-5-now-bling-baseball-or-softball-flip-flop-fl/
Wow! The season is here! Red and Blue Scrimmage for our JV team on Saturday... I can't wait! Rain Rain please stay away! I need some baseball! Baseball and Softball Flip Flop Flower Sales have already started in my online store! Buy  now and SAVE $5! This sale is for a limited time only! Get them early! Stop by and take a look.... and while you are there please check out my NEW store!

1 comment:

  1. The Little Nail Shop provides best Manicure and Pedicure services in Fresno , CA .The service aids in the provision of necessary nutrients to the nails and the maintenance of their health. So, Book your appointment today .


    best Manicure and Pedicure services in Fresno


    ReplyDelete

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...