Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Had to fix the poncho!



 
I took apart my poncho... I had really made good progress. But, I noticed last night the top area was too big. Yes, I should have checked earlier. I guess I need to check standing up not sitting on the coach. I've learned over the years to stop, take apart and do it correctly. I removed 2 squares from the top area and I am working on closing the seam and trying on for size before I start the rows below. I think I took out at least 18 rows. I know once this if finished, I will be happy.

https://www.scottsmarketplace.com/store/californiastitches/
I am really pushing my baseball and softball stuff via social media. If you see my posts, please share... I appreciate it! Looking forward to another great baseball and softball flower season! click on the cap photo above or click here to go to my store! If I see you share on my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram posts... I will put you into a drawing for something in my online store California Stitches! You can also pin from my Pinterest! Well, this afternoon is dragging... I need to get home to relax and crochet on my poncho! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...