Saturday, January 24, 2015

Simple Saturday - Granny Square Poncho!

It's a lazy simple Sunday. I started this Granny Square Poncho last night. The hardest part is picking the colors. I'm about 1/3 of the way through... I am hoping to finish tomorrow and wear on Monday! Soon this will be available in my store!
I made this crochet cell phone holder a few nights ago. I love my new iPhone 6 Plus but I don't like the lint from my sweatshirt pocket that gets on the screen. So, I thought I would crochet something simple. Turns out I needed a cotton lining since the cotton crochet thread is a little fuzzy.
This little holder well its actually kind of long is perfect! I will decorate with a cut crochet flower. Oh well maybe a few flowers and some leaves. We'll see.
So it's that time of year again... baseball and softball flip flop flowers! I sold over 1300 last year... lets see how many are shipped out this year! Add these to your flip flops. Clips on backside make them easy to swap out! 
Courtney made some Nestle Toll House cookie bars today. As you can see, this is all that is left. They were delicious! Baked potatoes in the oven for a simple and easy dinner. Everyone can pick their own toppings!  Well that's it for now... I need to get back to my crochet!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...