Saturday, April 11, 2015

My New Erin Condren Planner!


My new Erin Condren Life Planner is here! I love it! By getting this planner... it enabled me to give my daughter Trisha her first Life Planner. I'm totally addicted to sticker making with my new Silhouette Cameo! I've opened up another shop selling on Big Cartel. My store Old Desk Studios is open for online shopping! My goal is to make stickers for every type of profession, schooling, sports, diets, household chores, shopping and more. 


Stickers available for everyday tasks. I send out orders often and need to remind myself. By placing these stickers is a big help. I write in the date of orders that are mailed out. It also helps to look back on days to see what days orders have been mailed. I'm getting older so these are a big help.

More stickers are going to be added to my online shop each day. Grand Opening will be sometime next week. I hope to post New Releases once per week. 

If you are in need of a planner, use my referral links and take advantage of the savings!

Erin Condren Life Planner ($10 off):

InkWell Press Planner (20% off):

I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...