Monday, January 12, 2015

Relaxing at home...

Over the last 3 years I always buy a regular over the counter planner. And then I end up buying an Erin Condren Planner. The photo above is the planner I think I will order with my name on it of course! I love the colors on each page of the planner. So cheery! Regular planners are colorful too but you cannot write in pen because it will show up on the backside which messes up the next day. Ugh! So I will be ordering this planner tomorrow. I have looked over the cover choices and this is my decision... well, as of today. I may change it tomorrow when I place my order!

If you have an Erin Condren planner, I am sure you love it. I know they are not cheap but they are well worth it! If you think you may want to order one of these planners... click on the Erin Condren link to the right of my page. That is my referral link. Once you click the link you will be asked to create an account. Then you can shop and enjoy looking through all of her totally colorful items! It's crazy!

You can also click this link here:


I love fresh squeezed orange juice! We have two orange trees and they are producing oranges right now! I'm getting my kids into drinking orange juice every morning. I bought a juicer last year which is so easy to use! This weekend I will be making orange flavored recipes. I am even thinking of making some orange marmalade. 

I did make some french toast last weekend with orange juice added to it. Yummy! I thinking I need to make this tomorrow morning as well! Maybe for dinner tonight! I spoke with my friend this morning and she was telling me about a new pub! I'm in! After the soccer game tonight... maybe! 

I started a new crochet project. I am making a sweater for myself. I am so far happy with the results of 30 rows. I am looking forward to wearing this sweater because the yarn is very soft so I know it will be comfortable to wear! 
I'm getting ready for the baseball season since it is right around the corner. My son has school workouts right now at the high school and he will be playing in a tournament this coming weekend at Twin Creeks! It's been a little over a month since I have seen a baseball game. Can't wait. I am also stocking my online store California Stitches with plenty of baseball accessories for all sports moms! Stop on by and check it out! I'm currently offering a pre season sale on baseball and softball fan items!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...