Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas is over!

Christmas is finally over. I felt it went by too quickly. I didn't get to enjoy it! My son made this gingerbread house. Looks great! I think we will start to eat this tomorrow. Why not!

 Two days before Christmas I decided that I would take Chase and Courtney to Penn Valley, California on Christmas Eve. I got off work early so we officially left Fresno around 1:47pm. We arrived at Tio Albert and Tia Virginia's house about 5:25pm. Pretty good driving if I say so myself! Not a lot of traffic but it did rain a few times during our travel. Especially in Auburn. It's kind of hard to drive through stormy weather if you really don't know the area. So the photo about is a screen shot of all of us talking to our cousins in Australia. My cousin Gina is there with her family and my Nina is visiting. It's warm over there... they are on holiday! We had a great time at my Tio and Tia's. We then spent the night at my parents in Roseville and then headed home early in the morning so I could have enough time to get the tamales started for Christmas dinner at my house that evening.
I have been relaxing Friday, Saturday and today... crocheting. I totally needed those days to myself. I've just been so busy. I made these beanies and these had a pom pom. I bought a new gadget to make pom poms... why didn't I purchased one of these 20 years ago? 

It is now Sunday and I am already thinking about work. On Christmas Eve during my long drive to Penn Valley, I was getting calls from customers and the major home improvement store we work with. Craziness is all I can say. Some of they guys who work for us just don't get how important it is to follow through and communicate. so when they don't, I have to deal with it.  My job is stressful. Oh well. 

I am looking forward to 2015. I am making some changes... a lot of changes. I think it's going to be a good year.

Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...