Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fall Holiday is coming...

Homemade peach pancakes with pecans for breakfast. Delicious! I have finally realized that it takes until Sunday later afternoon for me to be relaxed and rested from work. Too much stress during the week. I feel great right now! Relaxed today watching Food Network and making homemade potato soup for dinner. Of course it's a Pioneer Woman Potato Soup recipe. I always turn to her recipes because I know they will be delicious and easy. And yes, it was easy and delicious! 

I've been trying to figure out what planner to purchase. For the last few years I have used an Erin Condren Lifetime Planner. I love these planners! If you are interested in one, click the planner pic or click here. You will be asked to created an account then you need to click the Lifetime Planner tab. Believe me... it will take you awhile to figure out which one you like. And then, you will have to figure out what personalization you want. I haven't been able to choose my design yet so it's iCloud calendar for now. At least it will sink to my iPad, macbook and my iPhone. That will work for now. If you do decide to get a fabulous Erin Condren planner... please note it will take 3-4 weeks to arrive. 

Until I decide which color and design I want, I loaded all of my work appointments into the calendar on iCloud. This works good right now because again I am having a hard time deciding! Oh and the new planners allow for additional covers to be purchased. That is awesome! I am a gemini and tend to change my mind frequently. Well a few times a day. It's just so hard to made a decision!

I love colorful bracelets! I added these friendship bracelets to my shop today. I just think it so neat to be able to add a little color to our daily wear. I like these because they don't have any time of glass or stone so they don't make noise when I am working at my desk at work. I can stack these with different color tones. 

So simple. Well, now off to my yarn stash. I need to start making some Christmas presents! I am thinking caps/beanies or scarves. Not sure yet. That's my problem... I cannot make up my mind!

Well... tomorrow is Monday, another day at work. It will be a short week so I am really relieved and excited! I'm looking forward to Wednesday when my Nina arrives for a short visit then Thanksgiving. I will be cooking again and then relaxing Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I sure hope I get Friday off. I think after working full time for years... I might just get it off. Fantastic! I am hoping to post every 2 or 3 days on my blog so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...