Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's only Tuesday?

Over the weekend I was a few hours away from home at a baseball showcase. Perfect atmosphere for catching up on some crocheting. This was the last baseball event of the season until January so I will be crocheting and knitting at home. I have to admit, it was beautiful weather on Saturday but very cold on Sunday morning. I did finish this piece over the weekend but was not happy with the outcome. I will remake the piece a little longer. Darn I hate when that happens.
These seem like interesting colors. I've used the top left and the bottom left before for beanies. I might have to give another try at some different style of beanies. Some sort of slouch. Since the colors are already there... no need to add cables or anything. Something new will be added to my shop this week... stop by and check it out. Click on the Shop link above.
Doesn't this bread look delicious. It is and it is really easy to make. I am thinking this cold weather is soup weather. I made chicken lime soup the other night and albondigas soup last week... so maybe a potato soup next. Yes, potato soup it is. Yummy! Well, I better get on my Thanksgiving meal shopping list. This year I will try a new side dish. I am thinking brussel sprouts with bacon or something like that. Well... now back to work. Ugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...