Thursday, October 2, 2014

The days are getting shorter...



 I'm back in the crochet groove. Oh hooks, it's been awhile. I'm starting to make some beanies to get ready for the cold weather gift giving selling season. I can't wait to see how this online selling season is going to be. I know every year I get so busy that I have a hard time enjoying the holidays. This year I'm getting ready early and getting some items made to stock my online store. I have a lot of yarn at home so it's beanie time! I've set up a new store on Ebay for my crochet and knit winter accessories. I am hoping it does well this selling season.

I'm sitting here thinking about my homemade biscotti. Should I make some now? They sure look delicious! No, I'm tired from work so no baking tonight. Too much good TV tonight. I'm really liking that show How to get away with murder and Scandal. Since it's getting darker earlier, there is more tv watching and crocheting. Love it.

I'm ready to tackle all of the bearded beanie orders from my online store. I'm going to start making a bunch to get ahead this year. After Christmas, my fingers just about fall off. I'm serious.

Anyways, I promise to post at least once per week.  I will be posting a delicious recipe, a free DIY craft, and a collection on photos from the week.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend... it's homecoming week so football game tomorrow night! Both my kids are in skits for their classes.

Old Desk Studios



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...