Thursday, October 9, 2014

Shop Online!


Lots of fun winter accessories! I've sold many beard beanies over the past few years. They are a great present to give to men during the holiday's! I'm adding new types of beanies and caps for women and teens. Fun designs with nice textures... some chunky. I love crocheting and knitting during the cooler months. I have no desire to knit or crochet with yarn laying on my lap during 100+ weather!

Two website so shop... the one above and the one linked to my blog here. Plenty of choices at both online shops! Let me make something for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...