Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday...

I have a new favorite beverage. It's not cheap so I buy it only to treat myself every once in awhile. So delicious! I usually buy on my shopping trips to Whole Foods. I usually head over to Whole Foods when I am looking for an unusual ingredient for a recipe.


This past weekend we were in Santa Clara for the Fall State Nationals with the Marlin's U16 team.  Our team won the championship game! My son Chase pitched 6 innings in the semifinal game helping to get the team to the championship game! The guys seemed to have fun during the weekend. We won all of our games! So, more baseball this weekend but I'm happy to say it's in town. I can do some gardening in between games. Maybe some pizza and beer too with new friends! The photo above is my son getting his trophy and his championship t-shirt. It's been awhile since he's received a trophy! 
This is another new favorite that I picked up at Bevmo on Friday after work. Fireside Chat Winter Spiced Ale. It has 7.9% alcohol. I love it, it taste great and enough alcohol so I don't have to drink a lot of beers to relax. One actually did the trick! You've gotta try it.
My youngest daughter is my model. Here she is modeling my slouch camo beanie. I think it's because I love her black and green glasses. She's perfect to model my handmade beanies and hats. She may not be a fan of all the styles but no complaints from her putting them on. Oh and I am very proud of my model... she has a 4.0 on her progress report! Way to go Courtney! Woot Whoot!
I love to knit too. This is a knit slouch beanie with a tribal pattern. I love patterns in my handmade items. Takes a little more time but it's worth the look! This one is available on my bigcartel site. You can also click the shop button here on my blog to start shopping! I am knitting every night to add new and exciting styles to my knit and crochet line on my websites. Well that's it for now... make it a great week!





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13016617/?claim=sg9dnf982r3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...