Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday...


Thinking about what I am going to crochet or knit this morning. Most importantly, my coffee starts the day. It's been a long stressful week. I am now working 4 hours per day at my job. The reduction in hours is not my idea. This is something that I have to adjust to and I'm not liking it financially. I am sending out resumes to find something to fill in the afternoon hours or maybe something to take the place of that job. I say that job because it's been a long year at that job. So,with that being said... I am looking maybe for new beginnings? 
I have been trying to focus on my Etsy Shop this week. I've been busy making cowls and infinity scarves. It's getting cold out so these are perfect for the season! 
Of course the bearded beanies have been big sellers the past few years. I sell the pattern or I make them. I'm hoping to sell a lot of these again this year. So comfy and warm! 
Of course I will use one of these for the upcoming soccer games! I'm excited, my daughter Courtney made Varsity! She's worked really hard and it's paid off. I know last year it was freezing out at the games!

We'll... Time to get busy!  Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...