Monday, November 4, 2013

Relaxing but handmade busy weekend ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/163917759/camouflage-bearded-beanie-camo-beard-hat?
So this weekend I was busy making beard beanies. These are camo beanies which have been a big seller so far this year.Yesterday after the soccer game I came home and crocheted all day while watching SOA season one on Netflix. I took a break so I could watch Revenge on ABC. Then back to Netflix. Now on to season 2. I am beginning to understand this show now.  

Individually packages and ready for large envelopes. 

Don't these look delicious! I dropped Couetney off at practice on Saturday morning and had to stop by Vallarta market to pick up some sweet breads. Oh yes, they were yummy!

I can remember when I was young... My mom would often buy some of these candies. Nope, didn't buy any. Too sweet!

I love being able to stay home on the weekends. I love to cook. I made albondigas soup and homemade tortillas. Delicious!

Went to Courtney's soccer game on Sundy morning... Great job Fusion!

Of course I had my crochet with me. I don't leave my house without my work in progress basket!

Of course another stop by Vallarta market to get some more sweet breads. I ate one while watching the game. So this week should be busy at work. The shop is getting items completed this week for a trade show in Florida. 

Make it a great week! I'm busy with orders fromy Etsy Shop! It's the holiday shopping season!
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...