Monday, April 4, 2011

Sugar Cookies!

Today I am making sugar cookies for our Gold Canyon team meeting tonight. If you would like this recipe... comment below with your email and I will send it to you. They are absolutely delicious!

I had a great weekend working the Gold Canyon Booth. Thanks Julie for letting me help, met some nice people, 3 party bookings, and some leads! Julie and Scott Glenn are awesome! I am getting an order this week... if you are in need of some citronella candles, contact me... Gold Canyon's are awesome! I have them shown below.

Busy weekend and now a busy week ahead. Today, after I finish this blog post, I will make the cookies then it's time for business calls. I am excited to say that I now have 7 Vault Denim recruits on my team! Fantastic! It's true... Hard Work Pays Off! I can honestly say that making follow up calls does work! Last night I put together a Denim Diva's Newsletter and sent it off to my Vault Denim team members. Consisted of a few tips, getting started stuff, so they will be off to a great start!


If you have heard of Vault Denim... or if you are wondering what it is... it's a totally fun, exciting direct sales, party plan business! We all love jeans don't we? It's a designer denim jean party! Be sure to check out my Vault Denim page above before you leave this post... it may be for you! 

2 comments:

  1. Those candles sound amazing! I love candles :)

    New follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, these candles are amazing! check out my Gold Canyon website:

    http://www.mygc.com/cheriep

    ReplyDelete

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...