Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sweet Saturday...

It's been awhile - how are you knitting needles? Haha! I made this knitted slouch cap last night. I am thinking to sell some of these at my Fall Boutique in November. Why not! I have enough yarn at home to make at least 15 of them! So, knit on! Next up...charcoal color. Knitting relaxes me. I've been on the go at two events this past week and now the third event today! I am totally tired! I will knit while I am there, well, if no one is at my booth! Today I will be showcasing Tastefully Simple and Thirty-One. I plan on closing out parties on Sunday night so if you need anything... order up here:

Tastefully Simple Be sure to click SHOP, then search a party - FALL (first), SHOWCASE (last)

  
Today is Clovis Fest... so many hot air balloons. I am taking the kids downtown to get a cinnamon roll... yummy! It's a yearly thing! The balloons take off around 6:30am then shopping at the street faire downtown. I want to go check out the crafts! Got to go... kids want cinnamon rolls!

Have a great day everyone... what are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...