Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sweet Saturdays Link Party #2!

Welcome to Sweet Saturdays Link Party!
Thanks for stopping by! This morning I am sitting here... wishing the rain would go away! Baseball tournament cancelled and softball game cancelled today. I guess more blogging for me! I actually need to work on my calendar and get more parties booked on my calendar! Have a wonderful day everyone... sneak a little crafting in if you can! I know I am going to do some knitting!

Enter My Giveway at for a Blue Denim Cotton Earwarmer!

This weeks feature blogger is Noelani Villanueva from California. Her shop is Coconut Head Jewelry on Etsy. She creates quality science jewelry that may be odd, fascinating, and beautiful. She has been making jewelry for 3 years now.

She is also has a GIVEAWAY on her blog at: nnvillan.blogspot.com

Molecular Dopamine Love Earrings

Caffeine Molecules ToGo Earrings

Cerulean DNA Earrings

Purple and Silver Erlenmeyer Flasks Earrings

I woud love to see what you have made or maybe are working on this weekend! You may post up to 3 links! 


4 comments:

  1. Hello new friend! Ooh I love the rain, it's so seldom we have it and it gives me an excuse to bake, get cozy, or be lazy! But I do love baseball season, luckily ours just started so we haven't missed anything yet due to the rain. That may change come Monday, though. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Wow, I just read your profile! How in the world do you do it all???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, another crocheter! New follower and I added your Saturday party button to my Linky Party page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words over @Two Girls Being Crafty! We really appreciate your comments and support. Please come back and visit again soon!

    Sharon
    www.twogirlsbeingcrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...