Thursday, February 24, 2011

Money! Jeans!


Do you love designer denim jeans?
Vault Denim Designer Jeans at a party!
I am really excited to say that I joined another business venture today! As some of you know, I am a consultant for Tastefully Simple and a demonstrator for Gold Canyon. Well, I signed with Vault Denim! I am sooo excited! I love jeans! My girls love shopping at the local boutiques for the latest designer denim... some with bling, some not. Having 2 girls at home right now, that can be pretty expensive. Well that's why I chose the Vault Denim business. I can save up to 50% off these fantastic premium jeans! 
Photobucket
I was just so excited and had to share today. Click my Vault Denim tab above and please "Like" my Vault Denim Clovis Facebook page in the right column or click here. I am excited to get started booking parties... I already have a few scheduled for March!




Blogging is fun but ... make money from your blog? Yeah! You really can! I would like to introduce you to Social Spark which is a marketing group that connects bloggers with companies who want to promote their own brands. They love bloggers! Anyone who has a blog can sign up with Social Spark. Once you are approved, you will get "leads" from Social Spark that they feel would be a good fit for your blog. Depending on the lead, payments differ and there are requirements. You have the ability to either choose of decline the lead. You choose from the leads what you think your readers would enjoy.


Join Social spark today and start earning some money! It's free, no cost to you! Join here!

You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Color Street Nail Polish Strips - Nail Strip Gal

Well I did it! I made my very own YouTube video. I hope you enjoy! I tried my best to explain everything about Color Street! I've b...